Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Interview

They're sending me to a job interview today at 11:00. It's for a different place since the one I tested for only allowed the agency to submit two applicants, and well, I don't think I need to explain any more than that. Wish me luck at this one. It's a manufacturing company, so hopefully the people there will be nicer than the place I filled in for a couple months ago because if I get hired here, I plan on putting my two weeks in.

Update (9/5, 11:56am): The interview went really well, the people there are extremely friendly and easy-going, and I think I have a good chance of getting the position. I'm supposed to find out either later this afternoon or within the next day. Keep your fingers crossed; mine are as soon as I finish typing this...

2 comments:

Bobby Revell said...

I sure hope you get a job with a nice boss Rachel! You are nice and you deserve it:)

Rachel said...

Thank you. :) I'm glad now I actually did. I'm so tired of retail. Now I can finally get out of it. I've been waiting for this for four years.