Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Arnold Classic

As some of you may know, my husband I are going out to Columbus, OH this weekend with his sister.  What's the attraction?  The Arnold Schwarzenegger Bodybuilding Classic: An entire convention center filled with people who could murder me with their pinky finger.

We're leaving sometime on Friday morning, so if you don't hear from us or if we're missing VIP birthday parties (I gotcha, Travis and Sarah), that's where we'll be.  God-willing, the weather will be alright for travel.  I'm not so much concerned about it when we're in the convention center.  I know they have some thunderstorm warnings going on near there, but as far as I can tell, it's supposed to stop before we get there.  I can tolerate mid-30's and 40's for temperatures.  Beats the hell out of Sub-Zero Erie.

Although I'm not much into bodybuilding, I'm looking forward to the trip.  It'll be a nice little get-away with my husband and from Erie itself.  Work and life in general have been driving me crazy, and even though driving away from the environment doesn't get rid of the problem, it provides temporary relief.

I'll try to take a decent amount of pictures and upload them to Flickr when I get back.  Leave lots of comments or messages or what have you (interpret that however you want) while we're gone.  Hope the weekend treats you all well.  Pfff...who am I kidding?  This is Erie.

No comments: