Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mr./Mrs. Rich

I can't stand many BMW/Audi/Mercedes-Benz owners. Not only do they think they're invincible, they think they own the entire road, and they're above petty laws such as the school zone speed.
I had one speed around me because I was going a "ridiculous" 18 mph in said school zone. I'd say if you're able to pass my car in a millisecond when I'm already going 3-5 miles above the limit, you're going way too fast.
It would just make my day if I witnessed the police pull over one of these guys and throw their entire schedule off by taking up as much time as possible to issue them a ticket. I think that'd really boil their bottoms...and it'd give me a reason to smile and hurl insults. Own3d!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I drive my boyfriend's Saab turbo convertible on occasion...at the speed limit. It's not JUST those with luxury cars that speed, it seems to be about half of the population, regardless of the make of their automobile. I dislike those that speed or tailgate in high traffic areas. On the back roads, I could care less. If there's little traffic and few people around (i.e. I'm on a deserted stretch of highway in the country), I'm not going to lie, I've taken a few 110 MPH rides. Not my best of moments, but probably some of my most exhilarating!

Tam said...

I'm sorry I sped around you. And I'm sorry you could not catch me.

Rachel said...

Yeah, sure, you? Speed? Who are you kidding, boat driver? ;)

Tam said...

Actually, my engine is pretty sweet. Most old toads don't know what they have. I've beaten many "fast cars" on the highway. Her 6 cylinder, 3800 engine isn't too shabby.

Rachel said...

Yeah, but you just look funny doing it. ;)
When I get a sporty car, I'll beat you out...