Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Whoa!

I'm usually not that blown out of the water by celebrity deaths, but I can't believe they found Heath Ledger dead two hours ago. Makes me feel so sorry for his two-year-old daughter who will never really get to know him.
I'm just floored. First, Brad Renfro died last week at the age of 25 (leaving a child behind, as well); now Heath at 28. What's with young Hollywood dropping like flies the past week? Makes me wonder if Britney Spears really is next in line...

1 comment:

Aaron Cook said...

Oh my gosh, what terrible news! And the worst part of these situations is the kids. It breaks my heart when I read of young children losing a parent or parents.

It makes me so sad just thinking about her wandering around the house asking, "Where's Daddy?" over and over again and not being able to fully understand what's happened. Very sad, indeed.