Saturday, August 11, 2007

Congrats, Tammy and Matt!

My friend and fellow blogger, Tam, and her fianceƩ, Matt, are getting married this afternoon, so I thought I'd write a quick blog to congratulate the two of them.

I've had the pleasure of getting to know Tam a little better the past year thanks to the Erie blogger meetups, and we've been able to extend our relationship beyond commenting on each other's blogs every now and then. It's been really great getting to know her better and finding out what a wonderful person she is. In turn, I've been able to meet Matt and see what a great guy he is. They're both amazing people and are perfect for each other. I couldn't think of a better pair.

If you can, drop by her site to congratulate her and wish her the best. She deserves it. Later on tonight, I plan on uploading the pictures to my Flickr account, so check back late in the evening for those. I'm sure ron will have some up on his account sometime soon since he's the photographer, so keep checking his, as well. I'll write a little edit when I've uploaded these.

Congratulations again to Mr. and Mrs. Matt Chase!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really exciting! I wish the new couple the best on their marriage .