Monday, August 20, 2007

Electric "Temp" Boogaloo

One of my temp agencies called to let me know that the company I did work for last month for a day wants me to work tomorrow from 8-5. Not only do I have to work tomorrow anyway, I don't have the heart to tell them that I don't want to do work for that company ever again; not after the events of last week. I was afraid they may have written me off because I quit from a client company. Sounds like I'm still in the game, which is good news.

I still think I need to let them cool off a little more before I throw anymore surprise, this-job-is-crap complaints. It's only a matter of time before they're not going to want to look for any jobs for me. For now, I'll try to get in good with my other temp agency in case something happens with this one.

1 comment:

Dennis Weed said...

There are a bunch of openings at Presque Isle Downs. How about this one:

Players Club Representative - Candidate is responsible for assisting in the daily giveaways and promotions. Candidate is responsible for updating promotional reports, making announcements and creating excitement on the gaming floor.