Thursday, July 12, 2007

God's Good

For those who like quick updates, you'll be very pleased:

My interview at the temp agency went really well today. So well, in fact, that I got an interview right away for a job later in the afternoon. For fear I'll "jinx" my chances of getting in, I won't tell you where I was interviewed at. I would like to say I have a good chance of getting it, but it's really hard to know that. I do think my interview went really well though, and the fact that I was called at the drop of a hat and came there right away should say a lot. At least, I hope so...

At any rate, this is enough to keep me happy for a little while. If it means I have the slightest chance of getting out of retail soon, I'm all for it.

3 comments:

ron said...

awesome! that's great news. good luck, i'm sure it'll all work out for you.

Bobby Revell said...

I wish magic Luckiness simply make you automatically blessed. I'll pray for you:)

Tam said...

I hope you get that job at the mortuary. Ooops. I wasn't supposed to say that.