Thursday, March 29, 2007

Geese Shop At the Millcreek Mall

I saw the most interesting thing when I was driving to work this morning.  I wish I'd had my camera with me because it would have been the best picture I've taken in a long time, and it would have made this blog even more fun.

I was running a little late for work, so I was sort of speeding to the mall.  As I was coming by Macy's to come around to Burlington, I looked slightly to the right and saw something interesting.  There stood two geese just hanging out in the parking lot.  I'm surprised they didn't have cigarettes hanging out of their mouths while discussing politics.  Perhaps they were, and I just didn't catch it.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

I hate to break it to you, but you're out of your element.  On top of that, the mall isn't even open.

I suppose it's possible for them to end up there by accident as there's a creek nearby, but it was interesting to see, nonetheless.  Maybe they'll be there tomorrow morning.  I'm taking my camera in case they show up.

Reminder:  Only 23 hours left to leave a topic on my blog.  Tomorrow will be a vlog to announce the winner.

No comments: