Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One For My Baby...And One More For the Road

I really feel it's time for my husband to get a blog dedicated to him.  Yes, I wrote one on Valentine's Day, but that was more or less making points of why I love him.  I've been feeling especially guilty lately because he's been doing a lot for me, and I've been acting like a pissy kid.  I would have written this sooner in the day, but he stole the router away for the afternoon.

Since I've been going through my eating problems, he's been stepping things up to the next level.  He always helped a lot around the house, but now he finds himself doing most to all of the work lately.  When I'm home from work, I feel pretty crappy, and I don't feel like doing much but hiding from the world.  I usually resort to spending time on the computer and being in my own little space.  This means I've been beyond lazy.  Housework has been the last thing on my mind.  He's been taking care of all of it.  Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.:  He's doing it all.

Lately, I've been seeing someone about my eating disorder, and he's come with me to every appointment; even if that means he has to change his schedule around at work.  I feel bad that he bends over backwards to be there for me, but I appreciate the support more than he'll ever know.

I regret being in such a touchy mood lately.  I've been extremely stressed out, and it's becoming outward, and he's getting the brunt of it where he should be the last to get it.  Even still, he's there, and he doesn't get upset but just wants to offer help any way he can.  He gives me more hugs and kisses than I know what to do with.  The fact that he says he couldn't imagine his life without me in it makes me feel so much better on the worst of days.  I couldn't imagine mine without him.

I couldn't ask for a better husband, and I couldn't dream of one.  He's really my rock and my pillar of support.  I couldn't have even half the strength to get through this if it weren't for him.  If you see him, give him a pat on the back or a handshake.  He deserves it.

ReminderKeep submitting ideas for my vlog.  Katie just made it even more interesting...

No comments: