Monday, March 26, 2007

My Husband Would Probably Be Mad...

...if he saw this blog.  And he will because he's a very faithful reader of them all.  The way I am about MySpace is the way he is with his sandwiches.  I've never seen such careful precision of anything in my life until I met him.

I have the advantage of witnessing my husband make himself peanut butter and jelly sandwiches almost on a daily basis.  Everytime I've watched him do this over the past three years, I've been in awe.  Just look at the way he carefully evens out the peanut butter and jelly on the bread.  I'll have to take a video of it sometime because he doesn't spend a lot of time doing it.  It just ends up even on his first swipes.

Can you match that?  I can't.
Here are some more photos.

Reminder:  Make sure you keep submitting ideas to my blog.  So far,  I've only gotten ideas from Ron and Tam, so keep them coming.  You have until Friday at 5:00pm to submit, and then I'll make the drawing.  Why 5?  Well, work interferes with any other earlier time.  Pfff.  Good luck.

No comments: