Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Time Has Come

Ok, this isn't making up for the lack of an interesting blog in my head; instead, this is what I've been thinking about for a little while.  I was thinking about shaking things up a little bit with my thirty-day voyage, if you will.  If what I'm about to do doesn't make it more interesting for you, it will for me.

I've been watching a lot of video blogs--aka vlogs--lately from the likes of KevJumba, Supricky06, and SxEPhil (all worth checking out, by the way), and it made me think of something.  I consider myself to be slightly camera shy (in the way of videos), but if the mood is right, I can be a ham.  I thought I would use the camera for one of my blogs.  This is where you come in.

You've heard me professing that there will be a blog for you coming up.  At least, those of you who pay attention my bulletins would know.  What I'm offering is this, and it probably seems stupid or not that great of a thing, but I think it would be fun:

I want to make a video blog for my 100th post, which will occur on Friday, April 6th.  I want you guys to write in my comments some ideas for that blog.  I'll throw everyone's ideas in a hat on Friday, and whichever one I draw will, obviously, be the one I use (you'll be mentioned in the video, as well).  I'll try to make a five minute video about it.  Here are some ground rules for ideas though:

  • Nothing that involves the topic of solely discussing myself.  That's boring, and we all know that.  It's not just the fact that I'd be talking about myself, but I really don't have anything interesting to discuss.  My blogs are designated for long-windedness.  Seeing me would be double the torture.
  • Nudity.  Absolutely not.  I'm not that sleazy nor do I desire to be.  Oh, and while we're on that, I'm not going to dress in a mini-skirt and tube top and talk about sex either.
  • No mass killings of anything.  That includes animals, people...plants, I suppose.
  • No self-mutilation.  Ok, that's sick, and I shouldn't even have to mention this, but I need to cover my grounds.
  • Nothing illegal.  I don't need the Millcreek police and FBI running after me over a vlog.  It's just not worth it in the long run.  I'm not ready to become someone's bitch anyway.

    I think that's simple enough.  Try to think of some crazy topics.  Good luck, folks!
  • No comments: