Thursday, April 5, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Ok, so I had planned on having the "big video" that I'm uploading tomorrow be just that:  one, big video.  However, now it's going to be too large to fit into one upload.  So I've decided to split it up into three videos.  The first topic will be presented tomorrow; the second, on Saturday; and the third, on Sunday.  It's going to kick off with ron's topic, which ended up being about 5 minutes all by itself.  I guess I'm a little more wordy than I thought or I just have too many horrible impressions.

Saturday will be Tam's topic, which I can hopefully get the necessary props for today. 
Sunday will be Katie's topic.  I'm hoping Pepsi will cooperate for the filming.  She hasn't been feeling too hot lately, but if worse comes to worse, it'll just be a montage.

I hope you guys will enjoy these as they're my first videos, and I've put a lot of work into them (just ask my husband).  That's probably why this blog is so incredibly short, as well.

No comments: