Monday, April 9, 2007

I Think We Have A Voyeur

I'm sort of glad that we have snow, and it's only for this reason. I was sort of curious about the footprints that were by the house.
It was on Thursday, I believe, and my husband came home for lunch, and I happened to look out the window and saw footprints going across our lawn. They started around the driveway, and they led right to our bathroom window and took a sharp pivot to the neighbors' yard.

I asked my husband if he'd been messing with anything on the house because I saw those footprints so close to the window. He said he hadn't, but he thought they looked suspicious too, so he went outside to see where they came from. After looking for a while, he couldn't figure it out. I came to the conclusion that the person walked from the road, through our driveway, and into the yard. He did say that they stopped and were standing within a couple feet of the bathroom window.

This kind of freaks me out a little bit. I'm glad I keep the shades pulled down whenever I'm taking a shower or anything, but it's still kind of scary. I haven't seen the footprints since, but you never know. I'll just be a little more cautious.
Have any of you guys had this happen?

No comments: