Wednesday, April 11, 2007

"I Can't Commit"

I have such an issue with people who can't choose one lane on the road, so they decide to drive down two simultaneously.  Usually, they're in huge vans that you can't seem to get around no matter what you do.

Yesterday, I was driving home from Wegman's, and I found myself stuck behind a house on wheels (actually it was just one of those over-sized vans).  I was in the left lane, and he was in...uh...the left?  No, the right?  Wait, I'm not sure because he was driving right down the frickin' middle of Peach Street.  So if I had wanted to get around him, I couldn't and neither could anyone else on the road.

Not only that, he needed to turn left onto 55th Street, and as you know there is a turning lane.  Apparently, this guy doesn't know how to maneuver the van to stay in one lane.  He shifts the van from between the left and right lanes to in-between the left turn lane and left lane.  Now people who were in the right lane are driving by, and I'm at a stand-still.  I pretty much had to wait unil he turned before I could go anywhere because I couldn't get in the right lane to get around his butt.  I just felt like playing bumper cars and barrel through this idiot.
Am I the only one that gets this ticked off by these drivers?

No comments: