Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Happy Birthday, Tammy!

As some of you may know, it's Tam's birthday today. ron and I already got her a few things, which included Baby Ruth bars, Wegman's brand lemongrass foaming handsoap, and tam tam crackers, but I wanted to be the superior friend, so I made her a video, as well. Ok, I didn't really want to be the superior friend, but--haha--you know how it goes...echm. Here's to many more tratting birthdays and Oregon trails...and bouts of dysentery. Don't you hate inside jokes, guys?

By the way, those are Tam's awesome Sloth impressions.

6 comments:

Tam said...

Oh man. That was halarious. Was that New Kids singing happy birthday? That made it even better!

Rachel said...

LoL. Actually, I don't even know who's singing "Happy Birthday." It was just a random techno mix I found on Limewire. It was so ridiculously stupid, I had to use it. LoL.

ron said...

you are by far the more superior friend. i am nothing. i am worthless.

happy birthday tam!

Rachel said...

Oh, I was kidding, ron. Besides, no one can make her think of her Clark Kent fantasy like you. ;)

Tam said...

I've realized where I heard that before....CHUCK E CHEESE'S!!!

Rachel said...

Chuck E. Cheese? Really? LoL. Seeing as I've only been there once in my life (13 years ago), I wouldn't remember if I even heard it there or not. LoL. Nice...