Sunday, May 6, 2007

New Start

All the blogs that have been posted before this are directly from my MySpace page. I've finally decided to make them public, and from this point on, I'm going to continue to write in the same style as what I've posted here. However, I'm just going to be making some minor changes, and make it even cleaner. The sarcasm and humor will still be there, but I'm looking to write in a slightly more mature way than before. The crude humor in which I used to use a few years ago is long gone, and I've embraced finding the small things that happen in everyday life that people can relate to and laugh at. Retail certainly supplies me with enough stories to write a novel, and there are a few things I enjoy doing like gaming and finding strange folks around Erie (it's quickly becoming a hobby).

I just enjoy writing, and I think I'm expanding on the skills I do have. I don't consider myself the greatest writer, but the more I do it, the more I learn. I certainly learn enough from the great bloggers around the world.
What do you all think of this? Give me your opinion.

1 comment:

Tam said...

Glad you're here. There are so many meanings to that.