Wednesday, May 23, 2007

PayPerPost(dot)Com

Most of you guys know that I've been signed up on PayPerPost to make a few extra dollars here and there. I've only been on there for about 2-3 weeks, but it's been really good so far. I've only done two posts (this is my second), but it's ridiculously easy. What other job am I going to get paid to sit at home and blog?
Ok, I've made a measly $10 thus far, but I think I'm going to stick to this. I just need to motivate myself to blog more often and take more opportunities. They've had a lot of interesting topics that I can blog on, but I haven't jumped on them yet. I've been reading over a couple other blogs that participate in this to get some ideas. It's kind of cool to broaden my blogging horizons for once.
I'm trying to get some of the people I know to try it (come on, Tam). Hey, it's money in the bank, so I can't complain. I'd definitely recommend it for anyone that wouldn't mind making a few bucks. Let's be honest, who wouldn't want to?
Click here to do blog reviews.

No comments: